Generic Version of Levitra: Hard Controllable Erections, Health-Friendly Effects
Generic Levitra Description
Generic Levitra is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men, the medical term that indicates difficulty in achieving or maintaining an erection. For Generic Levitra to work, sexual stimulation is necessary. Women should not take Generic Levitra.
- Does Generic Levitra Work?
- Generic Levitra contraindications
- Generic Levitra safety notes
- Generic Levitra and other drugs
- How to use Generic Levitra?
- What side effects can Generic Levitra have?
- Levitra Safety Information
- Generic Levitra Composition
- Generic Levitra: Customer Questions in Google
Does Generic Levitra Work?
At least one in ten men sometimes has problems reaching or maintaining an erection. The cause can be of a physical or psychic nature. Regardless of the cause, the effects are the same: alterations in the muscles and blood vessels cause the penis to not be filled with enough blood to reach or maintain an effective erection.
Erection is regulated by a balance mechanism between two bodily substances. The first substance causes an erection; the second makes it less. When this balance is broken, erection does not take place or it lasts too little. Generic Levitra works by inhibiting the second substance (called phosphodiesterase type 5 [PDE5]). Generic Levitra produces an erection that lasts for a sufficient time to have satisfactory sexual activity.
What should be taken into account during the treatment? You should change different factors in your lifestyle to improve the situation. Some habits can cause or worsen erection problems:
- consuming alcoholic beverages.
There are also diseases that can cause erection disorders, among which:
- a high cholesterol rate,
- lesions of the nervous system or blood vessels,
- hormonal diseases.
Generic Levitra contraindications
In case of hypersensitivity (allergy) to vardenafil, the active substance in Generic Levitra, or to one of the other components of Generic Levitra. An allergic reaction can occur in the form of itching, swelling of the face or lips and shortness of breath.
If you take medications for heart disease (angina pectoris, chest pain) such as trinitroglycerin, amyl nitrite and molsidomin, nicorandil. Taking these medicines concomitantly with Generic Levitra can dangerously lower your blood pressure and cause a circulatory collapse. During treatment with Generic Levitra you should not take illegally distributed products known as ‘popper’ (they contain the active ingredient amyl nitrate).
- In case of severe heart disease or liver.
- If you are a dialysis patient.
- If you have recently had a stroke or a myocardial infarction.
- If you have or tend to have low blood pressure.
- If you take drugs containing guanylate cyclase stimulators such as riociguat (Adempas) for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (IAP) or chronic inoperable pulmonary thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (IPTC).
- If some rare hereditary eye diseases (such as retinitis pigmentosa) have appeared in your family.
- If you take ritonavir or indinavir (medicines to treat HIV infections).
- If you take itraconazole or voriconazole (medicines for the treatment of mycosis) and if you are over 75 years old.
Women should not take Generic Levitra. No data are available on the possible passage of vardenafil (the active ingredient of coated Generic Levitra tablets) to the fetus. However, elimination of vardenafil with semen is negligible. If you recognize one of the points mentioned, tell your doctor before taking Generic Levitra.
Generic Levitra safety notes
Tell your doctor:
- If you suffer from heart problems. Sexual activity could be dangerous to your health.
- If you have a disease or a deformation of the penis.
- If you suffer from a disease that can lead to priapism (painful permanent erection without sexual excitement). These include sickle cell anemia (an alteration of red blood cells), multiple myeloma (a tumor of the bone marrow) and leukemia.
- If you have a gastric ulcer.
- If you have a bleeding disorder such as hemophilia.
- If you use other remedies for the treatment of erection disorders, including Generic Levitra orodispersible tablets.
- If you have ever had a severe loss of vision in the past.
Generic Levitra can cause dizziness in some patients or affect visual abilities. If you react with vertigo or a visual impairment after taking Generic Levitra, you cannot drive vehicles or operate tools or machines. Generic Levitra cannot be taken by women, children and adolescents under 18 years.
Generic Levitra and other drugs
Some medications can cause problems if they are taken concurrently with Generic Levitra. Tell your doctor about all the medications you take before you use Generic Levitra:
In particular some drugs against angina pectoris (chest pains), the so-called nitrates or donors of nitrogen monoxide. The latter can cause a dangerous lowering of blood pressure.
- Erythromycin or clarithromycin (two antibiotics).
- Guanylate cyclase stimulators such as riociguat (Adempas) for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (IAP) or chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (IPTC) (see section ‘When to avoid taking Generic Levitra coated tablets’).
- Alpha-blockers (drugs for the treatment of arterial hypertension and benign enlargement of the prostate).
- Anticoagulant drugs (drugs to keep the blood liquid).
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you suffer from other illnesses, suffer from allergies or take or apply other medications externally (also purchased on your own initiative).
How to use Generic Levitra?
Take Generic Levitra always following the instructions of the doctor carefully. Do not modify the prescribed dosage on your own initiative. Do not take Generic Levitra tablets coated simultaneously with another pharmaceutical form of Generic Levitra. If you think the action of the medicine is too weak or too strong, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
You should take a Generic Levitra tablet approximately 25 to 60 minutes before sexual intercourse. If stimulated sexually, it can achieve an erection between 25 minutes and 4-5 hours after taking Generic Levitra. Swallow the tablet without chewing it with a little water. Generic Levitra coated tablets can be taken away or during meals – however preferably not after a heavy or high-fat meal, because in this case the effect could be delayed.
When you take Generic Levitra you should not drink grapefruit juice. The latter can influence the usual effect of the medication. Consumption of alcohol can aggravate erection disorders.
Do not take Generic Levitra more than once in 24 hours. With the intake of too much Generic Levitra, more side effects can occur, or you may be suffering from a severe backache. Tell your doctor if you have taken more Generic Levitra than allowed.
What side effects can Generic Levitra have?
Like all medicines, Generic Levitra can also have side effects, but not necessarily in all patients. Generally they are mild to moderate. The very frequent side effects, affecting more than 10% of patients, are:
- Frequent side effects, which may occur in up to 10% of patients, are:
- Dizziness / lightheadedness,
- Dilatation of blood vessels (vasodilation) with the possible consequence of a flushing of the face (flush),
- Stuffy or runny nose,
- Digestive disorders.
- Occasional side effects, which may affect 0.1 to 1% of patients, are:
- Swelling of the skin and mucous membranes that affect the face, lips or throat,
- Sleep disorders,
- Sensitivity disorders such as numbness and tingling,
- Effects on visual ability; eye reddening, effects on color perception, pain and discomfort in the eyes, sensitivity to light,
- Accelerated heartbeat or palpitations,
- Breathlessness, epistaxis (nosebleeds),
- Heartburn, gastritis, abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, dry mouth,
- Rash, reddened skin,
- Stiffness, cramps or pains in the muscles, back pain,
- Arterial hypotension,
- Increase in erections,
The rare side effects, which can affect from 0.01 to 0.1% of patients, are:
- Inflammation of the eyes (conjunctivitis),
- Hypersensitivity reactions,
- Temporary loss of memory,
- High intraocular pressure (glaucoma),
- Effects on the heart (such as angina pectoris, heart attack, heart rhythm disorders),
- Painful erections,
- Chest pains.
They have been reported by men who have taken PDE5 inhibitors – oral medications against erectile dysfunction, which also includes Generic Levitra – rare cases of sudden reduction or even loss of vision in one or both eyes. It is not possible to ascertain whether there is a direct relationship between these events and these medicines or other factors such as high blood pressure or diabetes or are due to a combination of both possible factors. If you experience a sudden reduction or even a sudden loss of vision, immediately stop taking all PDE5 inhibitors, including Generic Levitra, and consult your doctor immediately.
Cases of weakness or hearing loss have been reported. It has not yet been ascertained to what extent these phenomena correlate with Generic Levitra intake. If you notice impaired hearing, stop taking Generic Levitra and consult your doctor immediately. If you notice any one or more of these side effects that you are worried about, are particularly intense or do not dissolve during the course of treatment, contact your doctor immediately. If you notice any side effects not described here you should inform your doctor or your pharmacist.
Levitra Safety Information
The medicine should not be used after the date indicated with ‘EXP’ on the package. Store Generic Levitra in the original packaging at a temperature below 30° C out of reach of children. The doctor or pharmacist, who is in possession of detailed professional documentation, can give you further information.
Generic Levitra Composition
Active ingredient: 5 mg, 10 mg or 20 mg of vardenafil. Auxiliary substances: crospovidone, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, high dispersion silicon dioxide, macrogol 400, hypromellose and titanium dioxide dyes (E171), yellow iron oxide (E172) and red iron oxide (E172).
Generic Levitra: Customer Questions in Google
How should Levitra be used?
Levitra, the drug against erectile dysfunction, in fact, gives a dazzling effect. It stimulates a strong and prolonged erection already 25 minutes into the intake. The effect of Levitra lasts at least 4-5 hours. As this drug has a noticeable efficacy already after the first minutes of its intake, the dosage can be either the minimum of 5 mg or the maximum of 20 mg. It must be said that the maximum acceptable dose by doctors is 25mg, otherwise, this medicine can cause negative consequences to health.
Can Levitra and alcohol be used together?
In fact, Levitra and alcohol, if taken together, do not provoke the colleteral effects, however, as many specialists in the field of sex consider, the amount of alcohol must be reasoned and well balanced. Alcohol abuse and Levitra intake is not the ideal variant to ignore your own vicious habits and to enjoy the fulfilling sex life without the failures. It must be understood that excessive consumption of alcohol is one of the main causes of poor erection and as a consequence of chronic erectile dysfunction.
Can Levitra be used alongside with fatty meals?
The researchers, in fact, while they were elaborating the drug that was able to consider all the weak moments of the previous medicines, they managed to create the chemical substance, despite the poor feeding habits, which gave the maximum prolonged effect which lasted for a long time. Therefore, the strong and prolonged erection was guaranteed even if food was eaten full of empty fats.
Is Levitra a drug or a sexual stimulant?
Levitra, like other erectile dysfunction medicines, is not a type of drug or sexual stimulant that affects male libido. The male libido, in other words, the desire to have sex, always remains at the same level without changes. These medicines give a desirable effect to erection, to male potency while having sex with the partner. Levitra, such as Viagra or Cialis, does not contain any harmful substances, drugs, or those that cause addiction to ‘magic pills’.
Is Levitra a safe drug?
Like other drugs against erectile dysfunction, Levitra, if taken incorrectly, can cause colleteral effects. Among the side-effects of Levitra, the most frequent are headaches, problems with vision, increased lacrimation, and abnormal light perception, so it is forbidden to drive the machine immediately after Levitra assumption.
Is Levitra right for me?
Regarding the contraindications of the use of Levitra, the fundamental ones are: the prohibition of using at the same time the substance based on nitrates. We must also abstain from sexual relations for those who are temporally forbidden from intercourse. In the category at risk of suffering the greatest consequences there are those who have cardiovascular problems, unstable and frequent angina, and severe heart failure. The use of Levitra, the drug against erectile dysfunction, a natural medicine that does not cause the addiction of it is strictly contraindicated for those serious disorders of vision, the deficiency of the renal system that requires dialysis. Another type of contraindication consists in the possible significant increase in blood pressure, constant angina. These are the sparse cases, however, the wrong use and the exaggeration of the drug taken can cause the stroke.
Can Levitra be used by people with diabetes?
Both an original drug against erectile dysfunction and the generic one, therefore, including all the existing medicines in today’s world – Viagra, Cialis and, of course, Levitra, are not prohibited for men who have excessive glucose levels. In fact, after conducting scientific research on the differences between men with high glucose levels, comparing them to men with normal levels, they have the same effect on erection potency.
Can the use of Levitra every day cause health difficulties?
Levitra, like all other generic drugs against erectile dysfunction, is used at most once a day. The abuse of the medicine, despite it contains natural substances that do not cause addiction can cause problems with male health.